Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Speaking at Toorcon 10 in San Diego


I'll be giving a 75-minute Deep Knowledge Seminar at Toorcon X in San Diego on Friday, September 26th regarding my efforts to repurpose the TI EZ430U in-circuit debugger. This seminar will cover both of the presently published articles, as well as details on writing custom replacement firmware that will be published as a third (and perhaps fourth) installment. More generally, it will provide a thorough introduction to the reverse engineering of microcontroller-based USB peripheral boards.

Note that the seminars are not included with general conference admission. Seminar registration is $750 until September 12th, $950 at the door.

Please email me if you'd like to meet up.

--Travis Goodspeed
<travis at utk.edu>

5 comments:

Jim Rhodes said...

I really want to visit this conference. I hope I won't miss it. Bye!

Alina Wilson said...

I did my best to attend this seminar general conference. But the burden of the study was too much so I could not do it But if assignment help online uk service had sought help from the service, he would have done it. If it happens next time, you must tell us.

Unknown said...

Macacões descartáveis

Macacões descartáveis branco Cat 3 Tipo 5/6
Capa protetora de não tecido SMS com tornozelos, rosto, punhos e cós elásticos para ajustar ao tamanho. Também com aba autoadesiva para melhor fechamento frontal.
Tipo 5 e 6 com total conformidade com a classificação de acordo com EN 14325
Material: SMS 100% polipropileno 50 g / m2
Cores disponíveis: Branco
Tamanho: XL-XXL
Embalagem: 50 peças
Preço: € 2,00 "Macacões descartáveis
"

Slade Wilson said...

I do not join this seminar. I will think this would have been a good seminar but At this time I was making my brother's dissertation and I made many assignments from types of report writing service otherwise I would have joined it.

Unknown said...

Overtræk med overdækkede sømme
Beskyttelsesovertræk i ikke-vævet SMS med ankler, ansigt, håndled og elastik i taljen for at justere størrelsen. Også med selvklæbende klap for bedre lukning forfra.
Type 5 & 6 med fuld overensstemmelse med klassificering i henhold til EN 14325
Materiale: SMS 100% polypropylen 50 g / m2
Størrelse: L-XL-XXL-XXXL
Farve: Blå, Rød, Hvid Bomuldsundertøjssæt med håndklæde